Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyser
The Rigol DSA800 series of spectrum analysers are small, light weight, easy to use and great value for money. The quality, performance and features of these instruments, including the high definition colour LCD display and various remote communication interfaces, make these spectrum analysers highly versatile – Ideal for various environments such as R&D laboratories, education, manufacturing and the home-lab of the electronics enthusiast.
A Rigol DSA800 series spectrum analyser, Rigol S1210 EMI pre-compliance test PC software and the TEKBOX range of EMC pre-compliance test equipment (near-field probes, LISNs and TEM cells) form a powerful and affordable system for EMC pre-compliance tests – An effective de-risking strategy, potentially saving a small fortune and project delays due to re-tests at an EMC Test House.
Choose a Rigol DSA800 spectrum analyser with built-in tracking generator and you’ll have the capability of making (forward and reverse) transmission measurements (e.g. Measuring the frequency response of filters or amplifiers). Add a Rigol VSWR Bridge and you’d have the additional capability of measuring input or output return loss (e.g. Impedance matching and antenna tuning). The Rigol DSA800 series spectrum analysers have several other options available to enhance the capability and user experience even further. Whatever configuration you choose, we think that you’ll be impressed by the powerful combination of quality, performance, functionality and value for money.
- Frequency range from 9kHz to 1.5GHz
- Built-in tracking generator
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) <-155dBm/Hz typ. with preamplifier on
- Minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW) 10Hz
- Phase noise <-80dBc/Hz @10kHz offset
- Level measurement uncertainty <1.5dB nom.
- AM/FM demodulation function
- 8″ (800 x 480) high-definition display
- Linear and logarithmic frequency axis
- Connectivity: LAN(LXI), USB Host & Device
- PictBridge support
- Compact size and light weight
- Supplied with… UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Optional PC software… Ultra Spectrum, S1210 EMI Pre-Compliance Test
- Other options include… VSWR bridge (1MHz to 3.2GHz), EMI filter & quasi-peak detector, advanced measurement functions, signal seamless capture, USB to GPIB module, rack mount kit, soft carry bag, RF transmitter demo kit, RF receiver demo kit, RCL standard calibration