Ideal for in-house EMC pre-compliance tests and EMC training in the lab, college or university – Tekbox EMCview and Tekbox EMCview PRO is user-friendly PC software for EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using Tekbox LISNs and TEM Cells.
A built-in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, filters and any other component in the signal chain.
There is no need for a time-consuming setup. The SW is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related standards and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files. The project files take care of all necessary settings to conduct standard compliant measurements. Besides using pre-configured projects, the user can easily create his own projects using a built in editor or any simple text editor.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as for example Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and in addition a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks. Graphs can be saved and overlayed with newer measurements to track and document design modifications.
Furthermore, EMCview together with our GPS receiver can be used to carry out RF-coverage measurements. An export feature creates KML files which link the result to google maps.
Immunity testing is supported with dedicated menus, controlling the tracking generator of the spectrum analyser.
EMCview PRO, offers real-time measurement support for spectrum analysers with real-time capability. Furthermore, EMCview PRO offers advanced conducted immunity testing features for spectrum analyzers with tracking generators. The customer can select between a standard EMCview license or EMCview PRO. Users with a standard EMCview license have the option to upgrade to EMCview Pro.
- The latest version of EMCview is v9.0.
- EMCview is compatible with all Rigol DSA700 series, DSA800 series, RSA3000 series and RSA5000 series Spectrum Analysers.
- EMCview is compatible with all Siglent SSA3000X, SSA3000X Plus, SSA3000X-R and SVA1000X series Spectrum Analysers.
- The spectrum analyser must have an active EMI filter and Q-P detector licence (EMI-DSA800) – (SSA3000X-EMI).
- One EMCview licence is required per spectrum analyser. The serial number of your spectrum analyser must be supplied at the time of order. Please enter the serial number into the ‘Order
- Comments’ box during the Checkout process. If this licence is being purchased with a new spectrum analyser, it will be assumed that the licence is to be used with the new spectrum analyser, unless a statement is made to the contrary in the ‘Order Comments’ box.
- Numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
- Fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- Configurable limit lines and segment files
- Configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- Configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- Supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- Linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- Automatic creation of test reports
- Many import/export-functions
- RF Coverage Measurements
- Tracking generator control mode for immunity testing (Rigol and Siglent analysers only)
- New features in v4…
- Harmonics indicator lines
- Additional reference traces
- Move reference traces to the foreground/background
- Re-sizing of main window
- Manual setting of markers
- Copy manual markers into the peak measurement box
- Selection of amplitude units
EMCVIEW PRO FEATURES:
- Everything the standard version offers
- Immunity testing using CDNs or BCI probes
- Rapid measurement, supporting real time bandwidth capability of Siglent SSA3000X-R series and Rigol RSA series
IMPLEMENTED STANDARDS INCLUDE:
CISPR 16 / EN 55016 Base standard used by EMCview for control and settings of the spectrum analysers during measurement
CISPR 11 / EN 55011 Industrial, scientific and medical equipment – Radio-frequency disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement
CISPR 12 / EN 55012 Vehicles, boats and internal combustion engines – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement for the protection of off-board receivers
CISPR 13 / EN 55013 Sound and television broadcast receivers and associated equipment -Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement; replaced by CISPR 32
CISPR 14 / EN 55014 Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus
CISPR 15 / EN 55015 Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
CISPR 22 / EN 55022 Information technology equipment – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement; replaced by CISPR 32
CISPR 25 / EN 55025 Vehicles, boats and internal combustion engines – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement for the protection of on-board receivers
CISPR 32 / EN 55032 Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment – Emission requirements
CISPR 36 / EN 55036 Electric and hybrid electric road vehicles – Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement for the protection of off-board receivers below 30 MHz
IEC / EN 61000-6-3 generic EMC emission standard applicable only if no relevant dedicated product EMC standard has been published; residential environments
IEC / EN 61000-6-4 generic EMC emission standard applicable only if no relevant dedicated product EMC standard has been published; industrial environments
IEC / EN 300330 Short Range Devices; Radio equipment in the frequency range 9 kHz – 25 MHz and inductive loop systems in the frequency range 9 kHz – 30 MHz
IEC / EN 60945 Maritime navigation and radio communication equipment and systems
EN 15194 Electrically power assisted cycles
MIL-STD-461G United States Military standard for electromagnetic compatibility
FCC15 Subpart B FCC emission limits for two major classes of unintentional radiators
IEC / EN 61000-4-6 Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields; used for immunity feature in EMCview PRO
ISO 11452-4 Road vehicles – Component test methods for electrical disturbances from narrowband radiated electromagnetic energy; used for immunity feature in EMCview PRO
IEC / EN 61000-4-20 Emission and immunity testing in transverse electromagnetic (TEM) waveguides; used for Near-field to far-field correlation feature in EMCview
Note: Various car manufacturer specific standards have been partially implemented. These standards will be updated and additional manufacturer standards will be introduced in future releases of EMCview