The TBST120/60/60/2 is a shielded tent, designed to suppress interference from ambient noise during EMC pre-compliance measurements. With a size of 120 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm, it can accommodate any Tekbox pre-compliance test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells.
The shielded tent is composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. It is supported by rigid aluminium profiles. The filter panel at the side provides a 240V/10A AC filter, two 240V/10A DC filters and four coaxial feed through adapters with screw caps. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape.
The TEKBOX TBST120/60/60/2 shielded tent is delivered as a kit that has to be self-assembled.
- Outer Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 60cm
- Opening Dimensions: 85 x 35cm
- Frame: 20 x 20mm extruded aluminium profiles
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabric
- Seal: Velcro stripes
- Filter panel: 1 x 240V/10A AC filter; IEC socket
2 x 240V/10A DC filter; cables with female banana couplers
3 x N- female feed through connector with screw caps
1 x BNC-female feed through connector
- Attenuation: >58dB (DC to 1.5GHz)
- Weight: 10.8kg