Rigol DSA705 Spectrum Analyser
Lowering the cost of ownership for users working below 1GHz and featuring a powerful combination of quality, performance and functionality, the new Rigol DSA700 series of spectrum analysers – Available in 500MHz (DSA705) and 1GHz (DSA710) models.
Compact, light weight, easy to use and great value for money, the performance and features of these versatile instruments make them ideally suited to various environments – Hobbyists, R&D laboratories, manufacturing, colleges and universities alike. Several options are available.
A Rigol DSA700 series spectrum analyser would form the basis of a powerful and cost effective EMC pre-compliance test system – An effective de-risking strategy, potentially saving a small fortune and project delays due to re-tests at an EMC Test House. For other system components, please refer to the Rigol S1210 EMI pre-compliance test PC software, the Rigol EMI-DSA800 EMI filter and quasi-peak detector licence and the TEKBOX range of EMC pre-compliance test equipment (near-field probes, LISNs, modulated amplifiers and TEM cells).
- Frequency range from 100kHz to 500MHz
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) <-155dBm/Hz typ. with preamplifier on
- Minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW) 100Hz
- Phase noise <-80dBc/Hz @10kHz offset
- Level measurement uncertainty <1.5dB
- 8″ (800 x 480) high-definition display
- Linear and logarithmic frequency axis
- Connectivity: LAN(LXI), USB Host & Device
- PictBridge support
- Compact size and light weight
- Supplied with… UK & European mains leads, quick guide,
- Optional PC software… Ultra Spectrum, S1210 EMI Pre-Compliance Test
- Other options include… EMI filter & quasi-peak detector, advanced measurement functions, 2FSK measurement & analysis in signal seamless capture mode, USB to GPIB module, rack mount kit, soft carry bag, RF transmitter demo kit, RF receiver demo kit, high power attenuator, RCL standard calibration