Free Software Options Bundle (£1,532.00 Value)
Purchase any RSA5000 Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyser to receive the RSA5000-B40 and RSA5000-PA licences for free!
Offer Valid Until 30/9/2020
Rigol RSA5032-TG Real-Time Spectrum Analyser
Rigol RSA5000 series real-time spectrum analysers combines the power of a high-performance conventional spectrum analyser with superior real-time performance, unmatched in this product category. Available in 3.2GHz and 6.5GHz models, all RSA5000 series analysers provide a resolution bandwidth (RBW) down to 1Hz, a noise floor as low as -165dBm/Hz and a full span sweep as fast as 1ms. In addition, the analyser features up to 40MHz of real-time bandwidth (optional), a minimum probability of intercept (POI) of 7.45µs, 7-rich visualisation modes and powerful triggering capability. The Rigol RSA5000 series is a complete analysis package for engineers developing and integrating todays wireless technologies utilising complex and dynamic modulation schemes.
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-165dBm (typical) (With Optional Pre-Amp On)
- Phase noise: <-108dBc/Hz @ 10kHz (typical, f = 1GHz)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <0.8dB
- Built-in tracking generator (‘-TG’ models only)
- Minimum RBW: 1Hz
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector
- Various measurement functions
- Multiple measurement modes
- Up to 40MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, spectrogram, and other display modes
- 10.1” capacitive multi-touch screen, supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
- Supplied with… Power cable & quick guide
- Options include… Preamplifier, high-stability reference, 40MHz real-time / analysis bandwidth, advanced measurement kit.
- Optional PC software… Ultra Spectrum, S1210 EMI Pre-Compliance Test
- Accessories include… VSWR bridge (1MHz to 3.2GHz or 2GHz to 8GHz), rack mount kit