The Rigol DS1102E, 100MHz, 1GSa/s, 2-channel digital oscilloscope offers excellent value for money. It’s features include; a memory depth of 1Mpts, versatile trigger functions, maths functions including the FFT and digital filters, record and replay, roll mode, alternate trigger mode and pass / fail test. Several options are available – Please refer to the “Optional Accessories” tab above.
This Rigol oscilloscope is also available with a built-in logic analyser (DS1102D).
- 100MHz bandwidth, 2 channels
- 1GSa/s real time sample rate
- Memory depth up to 1Mpts
- Versatile trigger functions
- 5.7″ QVGA (320 x 240) display
- Waveform record and replay function
- Built-in FFT and digital filters
- Pass/fail test
- PictBridge support
- Connectivity: USB Host & Device, RS232
- Supplied with… 2-off passive probes (150MHz), USB cable, UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Options include… USB-GPIB module, soft carry bag, RCL standard calibration, RCL UKAS calibration