Buy a new Rigol DS1000Z series oscilloscope and get ALL software options …
(Deeper Memory, Record & Replay, Advanced Trigger Functions and Serial-Bus Analysis) … for FREE!
Rigol DS1102Z-E Digital Oscilloscope
The New Rigol DS1102Z-E 2channel, 100MHz Bandwidth, 1GSa/s Digital Oscilloscope-E series is a multi-functional and high performance digital oscilloscope designed on the basis of the UltraVision technique developed by Rigol. Featuring extremely high memory depth, wide dynamic range, clear display, excellent waveform capture rate and comprehensive triggering functions, it is a useful commissioning instrument for various fields such as communication, aerospace, defence, embedded systems, computers, research and education. Wherein, the mixed signal digital oscilloscope aimed at the embedded design and test fields allows users to measure analogue and digital signals at the same time. DS1000Z-E is the one with the most comprehensive functions and the most outstanding specifications among the 200MHz bandwidth digital oscilloscopes.
- 100MHz Bandwidth
- 2 Analogue channels
- Real-time sample rate up to 1GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 24Mpts
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI ), AUX
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- 7 inch WVGA (800×480) TFT LCD, intensity graded colour display