Free Software Options Bundle (£1,058.00 Value)
Purchase any RSA3000 Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyser to receive the RSA3000-B25 and RSA3000-BW1 licences free of charge!
Offer Valid Until 30/9/2020
Rigol RSA3000 series real-time spectrum analysers combines the power of a high-performance conventional spectrum analyser with superior real-time performance. Available in 3.0GHz and 4.5GHz models, all RSA3000 series analysers provide a resolution bandwidth (RBW) down to 1Hz (optional), a noise floor as low as -161dBm/Hz (typ.) and phase noise of -102dBc/Hz @ 10kHz offset (typ., f = 1GHz). In addition, the analyser features up to 40MHz of real-time bandwidth (optional), a minimum probability of intercept (POI) of 7.45µs, 7-rich visualisation modes and powerful triggering capability. The Rigol RSA3000 series is a complete analysis package for engineers developing and integrating todays wireless technologies utilising complex and dynamic modulation schemes.
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-161dBm (typical) (With Optional Pre-Amp On)
- Phase noise: <-102dBc/Hz @ 10kHz (typical, f = 1GHz)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <1.0dB
- Built-in tracking generator (‘-TG’ models only)
- Minimum RBW: 1Hz (optional)
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector
- Various measurement functions
- Multiple measurement modes
- Up to 40MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, spectrogram, and other display modes
- 10.1” capacitive multi-touch screen, supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
- Supplied with… Power cable & quick guide
- Options include… Preamplifier, high-stability reference, 25MHz real-time / analysis bandwidth, 40MHz real-time / analysis bandwidth, advanced measurement kit.
- Optional PC software… Ultra Spectrum, S1210 EMI Pre-Compliance Test
- Accessories include… Rack mount kit