Rigol DL3000 is a series of high performance and cost-effective programmable DC electronic loads. With a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications, the DL3000 series provides various interfaces for remote communication to meet your diversified test requirements. It can be widely used in various industries, such as automotive electronics, aerospace, and fuel cells.
- Single input, 150V / 60A, total power up to 350W
- Dynamic mode: Up to 15kHz (DL3031), Up to 30kHz (DL3031A)
- Adjustable current rising speed: 0.001A/μs to 2.5A/μs (DL3031), 0.001A/μs to 5A/μs (DL3031A)
- Minimum readback resolution: (TBS)
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Over-voltage / over-current / over-power / over-temperature / reverse voltage protection
- 4 static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP
- 3 dynamic modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function supports editing as many as 512 steps
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Short-circuit test function
- Power-off memory function
- Standard communications interfaces: RS232, USB device & USB host, LAN (DL3031A), digital I/O (DL3031A)
- Supplied with… USB cable, 2x spare fuses, magnetic input terminal shield with screw, UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Options include… USB to GPIB module, rack mount kit (single instrument), rack mount kit (two instruments), LAN interface, digital I/O interface, high resolution option, high frequency option, high slew rate option