Siglent SSA5083A 13.6GHz Spectrum Analyser
The Siglent SSA5083A has a Minimum Resolution Bandwidth of 1Hz and a Frequency Range of 9kHz to 13.6GHz. SIGLENT’S SSA5000A spectrum analysers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF spectrum and signal analysis. With the capability of real-time spectrum analysis, the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays, and advanced triggering to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like channel power measurement, hopping frequency, conflict channel, and spectrum interference.
Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WLAN and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz/26.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -105 dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10 kHz offset SSB Phase Noise (Typ.)
- 25 MHz/40 MHz Real Time Analysis Bandwidth (opt)
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB, Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram and PvT
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Harmonic, TOI measurement etc. (opt)
- Analog Modulation Analysis and Vector Digital Modulation Analysis (opt)
- 12.1 inch Multi-Touch Screen, HDMI output
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation