The TBCP3-1000 is a 30kHz to 1GHz fixed aperture RF current monitoring probe. It has a very flat response with a 3dB bandwidth of 1GHz and is characterized and usable over the frequency range from 30kHz to 1GHz.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 17 mm. Its transfer impedance is close to 20 dB Ohm in the range from 3MHz to 1GHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 1 GHz
- Aperture diameter: 17 mm
- Outside diameter: 52 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- Connector type: SMA female
- Transfer impedance: 20 dBΩ
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 30 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 4 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C