NOW EVEN BETTER VALUE – GET ALL SOFTWARE OPTIONS FOR FREE!
Buy a new Rigol DS1000Z series oscilloscope and get ALL software options …
(Deeper Memory, Record & Replay, Advanced Trigger Functions and Serial-Bus Analysis) … for FREE!
‘MSO Ready’ – The Rigol DS1000Z Plus series, 1GSa/s, 4-channel digital oscilloscopes offer the flexibility of a future upgrade to a mixed signal oscilloscope (16 digital channels), simply by ordering the RPL1116. Available in 70MHz and 100MHz versions, with (‘-S’ models) or without a built-in 2-channel function / arbitrary waveform generator – These affordable oscilloscopes are compact, easy-to-use and packed with useful features. Several options are available (see ‘
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES’ below) to further enhance the user experience including; record and replay functions, deeper memory, advanced trigger functions, serial bus analysis, rack mount kit, standard calibration (traceable to UK national standards) and UKAS calibration.
- MSO Ready – Can be upgraded to 16 digital channels
- 70MHz bandwidth, 4 channels with built-in 2 channel function / arbitrary waveform generator
- Maximum sample rate 1GSa/s
- Vertical scale 1mV/div to 10V/div
- Standard memory depth now 24Mpts (was 12Mpts)
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- Up to 30,000wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames real-time waveform record and replay (optional)
- 7″ WVGA (800×480) TFT LCD display, 64 intensity grading levels
- Up to 15-off trigger functions, including various protocol triggers
- Auto measurement of 33 waveform parameters, with statistics
- Built-in FFT with a choice of window functions
- Pass/fail test function
- Built-in help facility
- Connectivity: USB Host & Device, LAN(LXI), AUX Output, (USB-GPIB, optional)
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- Supplied with… 4-off passive probes (150MHz), 2-off BNC leads, USB cable, UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Standard on all units sold after 2017… Deeper memory, waveform record & replay, advanced trigger functions & serial-bus analysis
- Options include… Soft carry bag, high-voltage probes, current probes, differential probes, rack mount kit, standard calibration, UKAS calibration