This JBC JTSE-2QA is a high powered hot air station for repairing all types of SMDs quickly and safely, including the biggest QFPs and PLCCs.
Two work modes
You can set the temperature values and air flow rate manually or by creating your own profiles(up to 25).
Read the temperature at a specific point on the PCB with the control thermocouple. It helps
protect the components or a specific area on the PCB and provides greater precision when regulating the temperature.
A safety measure which ensures the heat is automatically cut off when the tool is in the JT-SD stand.
- Selectable Temperature: 150 to 450 ºC (300-840 ºF)
- Air flow: 5 to 50 SLPM
- Temperature profiles: Design specific thermal profiles to avoid thermal shock during soldering processes. Up to 25 fully configurable soldering profiles can be stored.
- Operating modes: Heating / Profiles / Cooling
- Vacuum: 30% / 228 mmHg / 9 inHg
- Type K thermocouple: Can be used both for Control and Protection purposes.
- USB-B (rear): Software PC
- USB-A (front): Firmware update, Graphics / Profiles management
- Robot: RS-232 remote control
- Pedal: Optional tool control
- Equipotential bonding: Optional connection to EPA
- ESD Safe
- POWER SUPPLY:
- Peak power: 700 W
- Ambient operating temp: 10 to 50 ºC / 50 to 120 ºF
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Premium Stations: 230 x 148 x 160 mm / 4.93 kg. – 9.06 x 5.83 x 6.30 in / 10.86 lb.
- Package: 474 x 368 x 195 mm / 6.01 kg. – 18.66 x 14.49 x 7.68 in / 13.25 lb.