The JBC CD-2BF is an ideal Soldering Station for general purpose electronic applications, supplied with a T245-A Soldering Iron and 2 Tip Cartridges 1 x C245-903 and 1 x C245-741.
The CD-2BF 130W, 23.5V, provides the best soldering quality thanks to JBC’s Efficient Soldering System whilst incorporating Sleep & Hibernation modes to help extend the life of the tips.
Cartridge extractor facilitates fast and safe cartridge change of different tip geometries.
More than 150 cartridges of the C245 range of different geometries are available.
As with all the Compact Stations, the CD-2BF has a menu with more than 10 parameters to customise the control unit.
- Selectable Temperature: 90 to 450 ºC / 190 to 840 ºF
- USB-B: Software PC / Firmware update
- Equipotential bonding: Optional connection to EPA
- ESD safe
- Tip to ground resistance: <2 ohms
- Tip to ground voltage: <2 mV RMS
- POWER SUPPLY
- Peak Power: 130 W – 23,5 V
- Ambient operating temp: 10 to 40 ºC / 50 to 104 ºF