Rigol DP832A Bench Linear DC Power Supply
The DP832A is a Triple Output 30V/3A & 30V/3A & 5V/3A Bench Linear DC Power Supply. Each model in the Rigol DP800 series of high-performance programmable linear DC power supplies is user-friendly, affordable and possesses multiple protection features.
The following features are standard on ‘DP8xxA’ models and optional on ‘DP8xx’ models: High resolution output control, online monitoring and analysis functions, 4-off trigger inputs/outputs, RS232 & LAN interfaces.
Each model has a 3.5″ TFT display, multi-colour on ‘DP8xxA’ models and selectable single colour on ‘DP8xx’ models.
- Three outputs – Controlled independently
- Low ripple and noise
- Excellent load regulation and line regulation
- Fast transient response time <50μs
- Over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Fan failure check and alarm
- 3.5″ TFT display
- Built-in V/A/W measurements and waveform display
- Built-in Help system
- Delay on/off function & toggle on/off function
- Built-in recorder logs output state
- Self-test and manual calibration functions
- Supports SCPI command set for remote control
- Connectivity… USB Host & Device, LAN, RS232, Digital IO
- Supplied with… USB cable, shorted device, spare fuse, UK & European mains leads, quick guide
- Options include… USB to GPIB module, rack mount kit (single instrument), rack mount kit (two instruments), Telonic Standard Calibration (traceable to UK national standards) and RCL 17025 Calibration.