RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our address and contact details are:
RETURN OF GOODS UNDER WARRANTY
Telonic Instruments Ltd.
Toutley Industrial Estate,
Tel: +44 (0)118 978 6911
REJECTION OF FAULTY GOODS (Consumers Only)
- The warranty period for Rigol instruments is 3-years.
- The warranty period for Rigol accessories and TEKBOX equipment is 1-year.
- The warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
- Rigol and TEKBOX warranty is managed by Telonic Instruments. Please contact Telonic Instruments via email to email@example.com if you have a warranty issue during the warranty period. Please include the model number, the serial number and a complete description of the problem. If possible, please attach photos and/or a video capturing the issue.
- Telonic Instruments will arrange the collection of the goods during the warranty period, after your right to warranty and the need for a repair have been verified.
- Please ensure that all goods to be returned are adequately packaged for safe transport. Please endeavour to use the original packaging wherever possible.
RETURN OF NON-FAULTY GOODS (Consumers Only)
- Under the Consumer Rights Act, consumers have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you have faulty Rigol or TEKBOX goods to return.
- Telonic Instruments will arrange the collection of the faulty goods.
- Faulty goods must be returned with all standard accessories and within the original packaging.
- Faulty goods must be returned to Telonic Instruments within 30-days, starting from the date of purchase (i.e. The date of despatch of the goods from Telonic Instruments).
- The right to refund does not apply to purely digital products, such as Rigol software licences.
EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS POLICY (Businesses)
- Your cancellation rights as an online consumer are defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you’d like to return non-faulty goods.
- The customer is responsible for the safe return of non-faulty goods to Telonic Instruments.
- Telonic Instruments will issue a full refund within 14 days of the return of non-faulty goods, but only if the packaging is in reasonable condition and unopened.
- Telonic is a B2B registered company.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments via email to request an exchange or a refund. We will assign you a RMA number.
- Your item must be unused (unless there is a manufacturer defect), returned with all accessories and housed within the original packaging.
- You must return the item within 21 days of your purchase.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and the safe return of all items to Telonic Instruments.
- A signed letter stating the RMA number and the reason for the return must be included within the package, along with the original receipt.
- All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. This will be deducted from your refund.
- The original shipping and handling paid on an order is not refundable.
- Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. This includes software and firmware options.
- Merchandise that has been used and/or altered will not be accepted for exchange nor refund.
The warranty is void if:
- Accidental damage occurs during transportation (please confer with insurance agency or transportation company on the compensation).
- Malfunction or damage is caused by misuse according to warnings in the product documentation or using or storing in an environment outside of the specification’s limits.
- Warranty void seals have been broken.
- Repaired by an unauthorised repair center.
- Unofficial Licenses are Installed.