- Shipping is FREE to destinations within the UK, the RoI and to most countries within the EU for orders over £100 (excluding VAT).
- Shipping for orders below £100 (excluding VAT) is charged according to the destination.
- In-stock items are delivered next working day (UK only). Orders must be received before 15:00 (Monday to Friday).
- Early Delivery (before 10:30, next working day) is available at extra cost (UK only). Orders must be received before 15:00 (Monday to Friday).
- Saturday Delivery is available at extra cost (UK only). Orders must be received before 15:00 on the preceding Friday.
- Normally, we use DPD Local for deliveries within the UK and the RoI, and DHL for deliveries elsewhere.
- Our courier will contact you prior to delivery (via text, but only if a mobile 'phone number was stated when the order was placed), to advise a 1 hour delivery window (UK and RoI only).
Our address and contact details are:
Telonic Instruments Ltd.
Toutley Industrial Estate,
Tel: +44 (0)118 978 6911
Return of Goods Under Warranty
- The warranty period for Rigol instruments is 3-years.
- The warranty period for Rigol accessories and TEKBOX equipment is 1-year.
- The warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
- The first year of Rigol warranty is managed by Telonic Instruments. Please contact Telonic Instruments if you have a warranty issue during this period. Telonic Instruments will arrange the collection of the goods during this 1-year warranty period.
- The second and third years of Rigol warranty is managed by Rigol Technologies EU. However, if you have a warranty issue during this period, please contact Telonic Instruments in the first instance. Telonic Instruments will put you in-touch with Rigol Technologies EU after your right to warranty and the need for a repair have been verified.
- Please ensure that all goods to be returned are packaged appropriately. Please endeavour to use the original packaging wherever possible.
Rejection of Faulty Goods
- Under the Consumer Rights Act, consumers have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you have faulty Rigol or TEKBOX goods to return.
- Telonic Instruments will arrange the collection of the faulty goods.
- Faulty goods must be returned with all standard accessories and within the original packaging.
- Faulty goods must be returned to Telonic Instruments within 30-days, starting from the date of purchase (i.e. The date of despatch of the goods from Telonic Instruments).
- The right to refund does not apply to purely digital products, such as Rigol software licences.
Return of Non-Faulty Goods
- Your cancellation rights as an online consumer are defined in the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods.
- Please contact Telonic Instruments if you’d like to return non-faulty goods.
- The customer is responsible for the safe return of non-faulty goods to Telonic Instruments.
- Telonic Instruments will issue a full refund within 14 days of the return of non-faulty goods, but only if the packaging is in reasonable condition and unopened.